Experience Selling Digital Marketing Services
If you’ve been looking for THAT opportunity to upgrade your skillset and align yourself with a FAST growing company, then this will be the most important job description you’ll ever read!
Did you know that in 2019, worldwide digital ad spending will rise by 17.6% to $333.25 billion?
This means that, for the first time, digital marketing will account for roughly half of the global ad market.
It’s hardly surprising when you consider the super-targeted platforms like Google, Linkedin and Facebook Ads, that allow marketers to trace their return on investment down to the penny.
We are in search of a high-quality, ambitious Business Development Executives to help take Digital Shift to the next level.
As a Business sales representative, you will be responsible for generating revenue from new accounts and representing our client in various capacities. You will make a significant contribution to company growth through the generation of substantial new revenue via new client acquisition.
• Generate new revenue for our client through new client acquisition and up-selling of products and services to existing clients
• Build a sales pipeline by cultivating prospects, creating new business opportunities, managing inbound leads, and expanding existing customer relationships using CRM and lead generation tools.
• Create and deliver sales presentations to key decision-makers in targeted accounts.
• Execute successful client contract negotiations and renewals.
• Meet revenue and appointment goals.
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the industry, our products and services, and the competitive landscape.
• Utilize approved social media channels (such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to network with prospects/clients and champion our products and services.
• Generate leads through targeted cold outreach and automated email sequences.
• Perform targeted phone-based outreach and follow-up.
• Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
• 2 to 3 years of sales experience or related marketing experience in Digital Marketing Sales. Preferably on the Agency Side is a HUGE asset, but not essential.
• Competent sales cycle management that includes developing opportunities, generating quotes or proposals, conducting presentations, closing business and commissioning projects
• Excellent at making complex digital marketing strategies digestible and easy to understand.
• Demonstrated ability to engage prospects through cold outreach via email, social media and phone.
• Excellent and efficient communication & presentation skills.
• Adaptable, dynamic and charismatic people skills.
• Exceptional time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks with strict attention to detail
• University degree or college diploma preferably in business, marketing or sales
Salaries range $50,000 – $60,000 plus commissions/bonuses, many providing the ability to earn $100,000+.
|Job Category||Sales representative|